A funeral is a ceremony that you want to pay respect to a loved one who is no longer with your family. For others, a funeral is not the way to go but instead, you choose to have the body cremated and do a small ceremony with just a few close family members. No matter what your wishes are, or what you want to do when you are saying goodbye to a family member who has passed away, you’ll want to turn to the right funeral home to assist you with the services and with the planning.
At desertlawnfuneralhomeandmemorialpark.com, you are working with a family owned funeral home, which has years of experience, and can help you through this difficult time and transition in your life. It is not easy to lose a family member that has been with you for so long, and is such a meaningful person in your life. But, when the time does come to say goodbye, you want to make sure it is done properly, with respect and dignity, and that it is going to celebrate their life and legacy in a way you want them to be remembered.
With desertlawnfuneralhomeandmemorialpark.com, we will help with everything including
- Sending out the obituary posting
- Contacting family and friends for the funeral service
- Choosing a cremation urn or a casket
- Helping with the location planning and setup for the services
- We offer transport to and from the cremation facility and the funeral location
- We offer pre planning services for families as well. You can pay in advance, and avoid the price increases that come along with a funeral and with the cost of cremations. These rates rise annually, so planning early is a great way to avoid paying the price at a later date, and locking in the rate now.
There are so many things you’ll have to consider when a loved one passes away, and so many different ways in which you can choose to say goodbye to them. If you are not sure where to begin during this difficult period, or if you need the guidance of an established funeral home, you can trust us and the work we do at desertlawnfuneralhomeandmemorialpark.com. We are here to help you through all difficult phases, and we are going to help you through the entire process of planning, all the way down to the final goodbyes to the family member you have lost.